Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Convertire File Ipa In Jar

Aceyalone: "A Book of Human Language "(Project Blowed, 1998) The Hired Hand


I am often asked what are the rap records I found most marked. I am still very bothered to answer this question because it seems like it happened in stages. So, some discs have marked certain stages of my life and my musical approach. Material Intonarumori, Wu-Tang's Enter the 36 Chambers, "Mobb Deep" The Infamous "Company Flow" Funcrusher Plus "Swollen Members" Balance ".... And the list goes on multiple titles ... Albums that accompanied me in moments forts am living where I was not paying attention to necessarily make or agility lyrical rappers.

However, the album is consistently tops the list is not the one that left the greatest impression emotional. An album that I discovered quite late (99-2000), but has profoundly influenced my view of rap music. I realize increasingly that I am not the only one who has seen this masterpiece. Throughout the world, I see this album being mentioned as one of the greatest rap record ever made. I'm talking about the album from California rapper Aceyalone "A Book Of Human Language".



Aceyalone came to prominence in Los Angeles by the open mic sessions The Good Life Cafe and Project Blowed . The documentary "Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme" describes this epic of the early 90s.



It was then that the group formed Freestyle Fellowship, one of the largest group on the west coast in my opinion. Aceyalone formed, but also Mykah 9, PEACE and Self Jupiter. Alone, the quartet have redefined Hip-Hop undergound Los Angeles. They released several albums in the first half of the 90s but I never really hooked. Aceyalone and especially his sidekick Mykah 9 have redefined the concepts of "flow" and took the rap out of a comfort zone artistic. They also say that Mykah 9 is the first to rapping in "double time" on a beat.





(man I could make a whole entry on Mykah 9 ...) Proud of this

mythical origin, Aceyalone tried quickly adventure solo and 95, he published "All Balls Do not Bounce". Record I must admit never heard ... I was too busy with his successor, the famous "A Book of Human Language". For this album, Acey has used a little known producer of Hip-Hop, some Mumbles. Born into a family of jazz musicians, Mumbles, after completing the album, turned to spiritual practice kissing a branch of Hinduism. When we have realized such a work, this does not strike me as inappropriate, but as the only possible outcome if did not want to end up like Aceyalone and never go back to the level achieved in this album. The beats are rich and varied, very different from hip-hop beats of the time and it is a criticism that has been made to this disk. I remember when I discovered this album, I listened in the car with my mother and Rass and Hacker Traumaturges my group, had the same reaction: "Yo, this is not rap, it ! Comment that the time had helped to mark a definite split in the artistic with some of my group. I was convinced to hold in my hands a masterpiece of Hip-Hop and let me say that this was not not, was simply not conceivable. I even remember that I was listening to this song:



Even today I have trouble identifying a rapper can "flower" as on a beat, especially on this one in particular. One of the best examples of how to "ride" a beat.

But the real tour de force on this disc, I believe, lies in the lyrics of Aceyalone and structure of the disc. Built like a book with chapters, there is an incredible cohesion between the parts where many themes to follow a Logically, the words refer to other "chapters" of the disc. Cohesion and logic so solid that I do not think that the feat has been replicated in the world of Hip-Hop since. It is clear that Aceyalone was a guiding idea in mind and he followed through. I can not imagine the degree of reflection that it took to write these texts. For each text deals with one aspect of the human being, its integration into the language and its survival. the twenty pieces for this album, there are no weak moments, some songs mark more than others, but all are relevant and contribute to the cohesion of the work. The lucidity of his argument is equally remarkable.



I remember waiting impatiently for the rest of this disc, I keep on the lookout for what was coming out in Project Blowed and Nu Gruv Alliance . I discovered some good stuff and finally came out on disc "Accepted Eclectic" in 2001 ... and the disappointment was great, so much so that I almost hated her for not having lived up to my expectations. But in retrospect I understand that it is extremely difficult to achieve such a feat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment