Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Rom Emulator Help

Crabouif


When I first listened to the album "The Fire" by Brigitte Fontaine and Areski Belkacem, I was happy to discover what kind of music in French musicology. Released on a label free jazz French, I was pleasantly surprised to see a French folk disc in his catalog. I, of course, previously discovered the album "As the radio" that left a strong impression on me. Subsequently, I heard of a disc, a collaboration between Jacques Higelin and Areski, I had tried in vain to get it through the internets. I finally found a copy used in Bimbo Tower store during my last visit to Paris.

This disc has been a wonderful discovery, allowing me to glimpse a more experimental side of a large French chanson, Jacques Higelin. It is still the current review that introduced me with the name of Higelin. I read a review of one of his music was used when the adjective "hovering" to describe it. I think I tried to listen to an Higelin but I have not hooked. His discography is extensive and all in all I could not remember what was the title of the album in question. On this collaboration with Areski, the pair gave free rein their creativity and we offer a superb disc of folk abstract, minimal, with wonderful lyrics by Higelin. A disc still varied, ranging from moments of spoken word, song and also ethno-folk.



After reading the book "The underground music in France," I learned that Areski Higelin and had collaborated on other occasions and the first disc Higelin, released on Saravah , could also be described as experimental. So I recently found another copy of the cd used to Bouquinerie Plateau Avenue Mont-Royal (I was also a woman with whom I may dedicate the song "Remember" above). Incidentally, the Bouquinerie wants more and more a reference to Montreal to find used CD of experimental music, krautrock, free jazz and contemporary classical. They also buy at cheap prices. This CD is titled "Crabouif," released in 1971. At a first listen in the store, I was not totally convaincu.Toujours character "naive" found on the collaboration with Areski, the records of a child who improvised songs, Arthur H, the Here, then aged 5 years (which I dislike very much, especially since it seemed to be a fad for a while, we find such interludes on disks Ghédalia Tazartes, David Fenech, Aksak Maboul and others. The first disc Knitting Machine does not, however, in this category.). But the songs had something catchy title caught my attention, is the last piece of the disc: "Ritual Music Mont des Abbesses (twentieth century - the eighteenth arrondissement). While listening I was carried away by what seems an improvisation on banjo, flute and oriental voices, very minimal, vaguely oriental hues. I told myself that if this piece was over 20 minutes, I bought the disc, because at that moment she would be alone the album. And indeed, this piece extends slightly beyond the 20 minutes ... great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment